Client Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Elna and Dave, thank you for all your effort and time. You have made this an unforgettable experience for all of us, and we are so pleased to have met you. I shall be recommending your agency to all my adventure loving friends and whoever is seeking efficiency and a more than friendly approach.
Durban was an absolutely amazing experience. The lodge, the people, the diving...It was all great. Even though we didn't see the Tigers I still see myself going back there soon. Kruger Lodge was also fabulous, like a little piece of paradise tucked away in the bush .The park...well...I can only say it was one of the most exciting yet humbling experiences i've ever had .
The only snag was having to pay for excess luggage! Upon returning home Qatar Airways also made us pay a hefty sum . But we didn't let it ruin the experience of South Africa as a whole I will say we have learned our lesson though.
My kind regards to all of you. Good luck with your future plans. Hope to meet again some time.
All the best
Muna Al Khalil

White Shark Diving Tours | Shark Cage Diving Cape Town

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Africa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom