Cleo Street wreck dive in Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my favorite Laguna Beach dives is a series of pinnacles off the north end of Wood's Cove. Enter from the bottom of the stairs at the end of Cress Street and swim past the second set of wash rocks. The large section of reef tops out at 15 feet with the sand on the outer edge of the reef around 55-60 feet.
33°31.707 W117° 46.780
Cress Street overhead.jpg

Cress Street.jpg

One of my favorite Laguna Beach dives is a series of pinnacles off the north end of Wood's Cove. Enter from the bottom of the stairs at the end of Cress Street and swim past the second set of wash rocks. The large section of reef tops out at 15 feet with the sand on the outer edge of the reef around 55-60 feet.
33°31.707 W117° 46.780

The "Cress Street Reef" on your map is known locally as "Second Reef." "Third Reef" is just to the northwest of Second Reef and a little deeper. Woods Cove is almost a mile south of Cress Street. Agree that is one of the best dives in Laguna. Although I do know of a Pinnacle in 110' of water off Cheney's Point in Laguna that looks like a smaller version of Little Farnsworth. That site is too far for a beach dive but easily accessible by boat. Back in the day we used to pull 12 to 14 pound lobster off the base of that Pinnacle. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom