Clear Springs Scuba Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have found the perfect spot for finding dive buddies for Clear Springs, or anywhere else around the State. As the above posts relay, there are many fellow divers to hit the water with.

Egad! I had another thought! (I hate it when that happens, it hurts) How about a raft-type resting platform in the middle of the lake at Clear Springs, with the Swampsters Flag flying on a mast? A Skull and Crossbones thing? That may be kinda neat, although the origin of the "Jolie Rouge" is not too politically correct right now. :D Just kidding, I hate politics.

I do wonder how practical the platform would be. Maybe it could be a local Swampsters project? The Southern Clan is killing us on improvements to dive sites. Although I do have reservations about "improvements" in a natural habitat.

Jana, you ain't gonna have a problem finding dive buddies in this State.

well this weekend isnt goingto be good for me because of a bday party, but how about a pre pk dive day event for the group at clear springs not this but next weekend.

seal skin are you going to the pk event ?

Not going to be able to make the PK trip, have to be in College Station on the 31st. ;-0

sealskin98 once bubbled...
Not going to be able to make the PK trip, have to be in College Station on the 31st. ;-0

Tell all the Aggies HOWDY for me...:thumb:

hey gary

i saw that flag you made (the TSDT one with your screen name on it ) but i was wondering were you had that done?

The banner was my wife's creation.

I gave her the general idea and she put together 6 different designs on the computer. I had to pick the one to go with. The computer image was transfered to the banner and painted by hand with fabric paint.

It's good to have one artist in the family.

She has just offered a gift to the Southern Swampers. Our very own Swampers Banner!

Catch22 once bubbled...
The banner was my wife's creation.

I gave her the general idea and she put together 6 different designs on the computer. I had to pick the one to go with. The computer image was transfered to the banner and painted by hand with fabric paint.

It's good to have one artist in the family.

Thank you very much, from all the Southern Swampers! It'll look great right between the two front trees on Swampers Point at Twin Lakes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom