Clear Springs Scuba Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJana

Reaction score
Hello Swamp Divers! I have recently received my scuba certification. I am a solo diver since my husband will not even think about getting his certification. All he wants to do is play golf. So I was wondering if any of you lived within a reasonable distance to the dive site and if so do you dive out there regularly and wouldn't mind me tagging along on some dives.

Safe and happy diving,

Jana

hey jana

check your pm's in about 10 minutes i will have a responce for you. but sure i wouldnt mind meeting you at cssp. i could give you a tour of the lake. or some of the nice parts of it.

let me know

Jana,
I wouldn't mind at all. It's always been my feeling that you can never have too many dive buddies! I'd be more than happy to dive with you. Just let me know. :)

Thanks for all of your offers. I was worried I might not be able to find anybody to dive with. I will send ya'll a pm so we can try to hook up.

Thanks again!!
Jana

Normally someone announces around here when they are going to CSSP.

Keep an eye on the TSDT board and hook up with us when you can.

CavernQT, another TSDT member, is in the exact same boat you are.

Welcome to the boards and come dive with us. Newbies are always welcome.

TwoBit

As the water warms up, there will be many posts about meeting at CSSP. If you have a day you would like to dive, just post it here. We have been known to make a week-day dive when the need arises.

There should be someone from the board out at CSSP every Saturday or Sunday. You will have plenty of dive buddies.

hey gary

i saw that flag you made (the TSDT one with your screen name on it ) but i was wondering were you had that done?

Let me know

Scubatooth once bubbled...
hey gary

i saw that flag you made (the TSDT one with your screen name on it ) but i was wondering were you had that done?

Let me know

I think the Southern Swampers could use a banner like that! I know I'm not getting anywhere on the sign for Swampers Point!

Scubatooth once bubbled...
hey gary

Let me know

Gary PM'd me last week before we were supposed to dive and he told me his wife made it for him. I think she did a fabulous job on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom