Clear Springs on Sat 5/15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter, well maybe they joined your group instead of meeting with us, then! LOL. We drove down by the fireman group from Paris, circled through. I wondered if you were down there! You shoulda told me you would be there, could have at least said hi. Next time!

Des, hey in the future, I'll provide the sandwiches, you provide the weights, okay? hehe. We started breaking down our gear to get air fills after you left, and suddenly I realized I was tired. Donald was grateful when I said, let's go home. He was ready, it was me who didn't want to stop playing yet. (Don't wanna be one of those skeery divers, though.) But he does want to know if you got your little chore done today and if you found your dog? :eek:)
Foo

Foo

Foo:
Firefyter, well maybe they joined your group instead of meeting with us, then! LOL. We drove down by the fireman group from Paris, circled through. I wondered if you were down there! You shoulda told me you would be there, could have at least said hi. Next time!

Foo

I wasn't there, Foo. A bunch of our guys were there, finishing up a rescue class. I had your guys with me in Longview, doing live fire training with the night class from Winnsboro. That's how I knew the scenery had to be better where you were. Nuthin uglier than a bunch of nasty firemen that have been fightin fire all day...lol

The coffin was sitting in 62 degree water. A bit nippy. Closer to a more comfy 73 at the surface tho. It's a shame that many of the platforms sit right in the thermocline.

That plane/trainer is pretty cool. Hopefully, it will last a while before degrading.

Back
Top Bottom