Clear Springs 07/12-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The large cabin cruiser at CSSP that has been under retro fit for sinking is schd. to be placed in the pond Tues. of this week.....will be a new attraction for divers to investigate.

do you know where they're putting it?

I was told in the 'general' area of the current boat.

Robert was working on that boat Sunday ......getting it ready for the fishes :D

Channel 4 is supposed to be out there filming the sinking on Tuesday.

I admit, I skipped the fun dive for no more reason than my next is #300. I wanted to do it in Cancun in two weeks not CSSP.

TwoBit

King you have no idea how hard it was for me not to say something childish after a set up line like that.

You have been spared this time :lotsalove:

I think Robert should drop that Yacht right next to the Silos on it's Port side.

That might actually make it an attraction most of the time.

You can go anytime when they're open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

If you want to go out Mon-Thurs, call ahead and make an appointment with Robert.

Robert has told me to call if I want to go out during the week, but it would be nice if with a season pass, you could just head out there and dive.

Robert has told me to call if I want to go out during the week, but it would be nice if with a season pass, you could just head out there and dive.

I disagree. I appreciate that there is at least a little bit of security out there. Helps keep the place nice.

TwoBit

I disagree. I appreciate that there is at least a little bit of security out there. Helps keep the place nice.

I think that you are right on TwoBit....the place is a nice place....I like that I don't have to keep everything locked....My camping/dive gear was left on site, yet is was all there when I returned from my dives......the place is a nice place to hang out.

Back
Top Bottom