Cleaning Out Dive Gear Shed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sean222

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello over the years I have collected lots of gear. Now i Need room in my shed so I am trying to sell items I no longer use. Here is an image of the items I am trying to move. local pickup only. I am in Jamestown RI
I am asking $150 for everything in the picture(except the cage lamp and cleat)!

Attachments

• gear.jpg
    gear.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 302
is that a ScubaPro g250?: What is it connected to? What is the other regulator (USD) set?

They are both USD.

what size is the wetsuit and boots ? when where the bc used last ? i am defiantly interested in everything and i am only 20 min away could come down tomorrow after the nasty weather and bridges reopen to buy it all off you.

what size is the wetsuit and boots ? when where the bc used last ? i am defiantly interested in everything and i am only 20 min away could come down tomorrow after the nasty weather and bridges reopen to buy it all off you.
The wetsuit is a kids size 14(it was my son's suit) Both BC's were last used two years ago. Mine went on the shelf when i went to a backplate and wing. The booties are xs. There are 3 or 4 sets of pony bottle bands in there as well. I am keeping it at a low price because I really need the room and this equipment is just going to sit there. Tomorrow would be fine. Send me a private email and I can give you my address.

How much for the bench?

:)

Gear is still available. I missed a message from Robert Munday on friday night.
Hopefully he sees this message so we can connect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom