classic theme not working?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamont

Contributor
Reaction score
got it selected in my CP but the whole board seems to be overriding it...

used to be only the photography section that did it... changed a few hours ago....

Here's another thumbs down

We merged classic and original into a new SB Classic theme (they were identical); all users should have had their skin setting updated but check it in your options. If its set properly but not showing up try logging out or clearing your cookies then logging back in to get your skin to display. Be assured, the classic theme is still very much available and always will be.

i just logged out, closed all browser windows, started browser again, verified cookies were gone and logged in, and i still get the portal, not classic. went to user cp, and classic was selected. tried flipping it to portal and back and still not getting classic...

Ditto.

I log in sometimes from work and (it's a bit hard to explain) have either of two profiles I use to "log in" to our computers here, even though I have only the one SB username.

On one profile, I'm seeing the familiar SB Classic theme..... but when logged under the other profile I'm having the same problem Lamont is - that Classic is selected as my option yet I'm seeing Portal, and close browser/clear cache and cookies/reload browser doesn't help.

I can't figure out why there's a difference between the two profiles I log in as.... but whatever's causing it, I'm not gonna do anything to change te one that's getting the Classic theme! :11:

Make sure you are selecting "SB Classic Theme" as the old "Classic Theme" will no longer work. It will give you the default look in most instances. Choose your style and then toss your cookies.

I had the same problem and logging out didn't clear my cookies properly, even though it indicated that all cookies were cleared. You can delete all your cookies through your browser or manually delete the SB cookie if you don't want to touch any other cookies you have. Bit of a pain, but it worked.

Back
Top Bottom