Clark Hill/ Lake Thurmond Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are right. It is diving. You were wet, on compressed air/gas, and having fun. I think that qualifies. I think it is great that you are doing the NOAA stuff. Water temp was probably better than 55- 60 too:D

Water was 82* but have to say after 5hrs in the water its still cold even in a 3mm. The good thing is they brought us 36% to use for the day. Talking about fealing good and it gave me 5hrs to work on skills.

Water was 82* but have to say after 5hrs in the water its still cold even in a 3mm. The good thing is they brought us 36% to use for the day. Talking about fealing good and it gave me 5hrs to work on skills.

I hear you. That's why I wear a 4/3mm suit in the tropics. Multiple dives, or extended bottom time, you will chill. The wimp I am I might have worn a beanie:D Also, this would be major bladder distress. You know they put a special dye in the pool that turns the water yellow if you pee. Hope you didn't do that!!!

I hear you. That's why I wear a 4/3mm suit in the tropics. Multiple dives, or extended bottom time, you will chill. The wimp I am I might have worn a beanie:D Also, this would be major bladder distress. You know they put a special dye in the pool that turns the water yellow if you pee. Hope you didn't do that!!!

I would never pee in there pool.:no That would not be right.:D Needless to say that when I came up to change bottles it was straight to the restroom for that and a hot shower.

Hey, you are a legend in our circles. Sometimes divers throw out all kinds of crap. About 8 years ago a diver with a local dive rescue team spoke at a meeting of the Augusta Dive Club and told us how trees were still growning at 50' below the surface:D
On the other end of the spectrum are those who share just a short snipit of info and you recognize immediately that they know what they are talking about and want to know more:
Willardj when discussing securing gear made the following statement: "I went back to the bedroom and got some bungie cord..." Don't remember the rest but I knew immediately that he must know what he is talking about :D

Hey, you are a legend in our circles. Sometimes divers throw out all kinds of crap. About 8 years ago a diver with a local dive rescue team spoke at a meeting of the Augusta Dive Club and told us how trees were still growning at 50' below the surface:D
On the other end of the spectrum are those who share just a short snipit of info and you recognize immediately that they know what they are talking about and want to know more:
Willardj when discussing securing gear made the following statement: "I went back to the bedroom and got some bungie cord..." Don't remember the rest but I knew immediately that he must know what he is talking about :D

Don't deny it, I believe Flight lead was a witness.....:hmmm::god:

I remember that. Yea that was funny. but don't everyone keep bungie cord in the bedroom?:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom