Citizen Hyper Aqualand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking at the Citizen too. Mind if I ask where you got it and how much? I've seen them new online for $247. I'd love to read a review but have googled and not found one.

Cheers,
John

I actually got mine off of a cruise ship recently for $275. I have been very happy with it so far. I dive with an older dive computer so the watch has some features which compliment my computer nicely.

I also had a hard time finding a review of one on the web. I believe you can download the manual from www.citizenwatch.com, if I'm not mistaken, to get an idea of the features.

So far so good, though. I really like it.

-Jeff

I just read on another board that JCPenney has the Hyper Aqualand for $166, download dock and software included!

My Penney's doesn't carry the HA, but it's worth a phone call if you have a Penney's in your area to see if they do.

Wow, that's an amazing price! Any more info on this? Is it a national ad item or just a local store clearance ... I kinda surprised Penney's would carry such a watch!

Thanks,
John

The J.C. Penney clearance is for real - I pickup up a new Hyper Aqualand today for $148.50! That's after applying a bunch of discounts (including getting a J.C. Penney card). What a deal, I'm psyched. I got the last one the store I tried had but I'm sure there are others. Get them while they last, it's a neat watch - can't wait to dive with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom