Citizen Aqualand Duplex Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm in the market for a dive watch that I can aslo use as a back up.
Does anyone have any comments about this watch? Blue face stainless steel band.

I've had my Duplex for three years and have been very pleased. It gives me all the info I need to fill out the ol' log book and have had it to 240 ffw with no problems. I have received a lot of compliments on what a nice looking watch it is.
Enjoy,
Larry

I have th citizen hyperaquland that I use a a back up. I works really well plus it logs the dives and has a PC download.

I also have a Hyper Aqualand. It's a fine back up except for the infernal alarms every time you move your arm! Somtimes I have to dodge spears.

rmweber once bubbled...
I also have a Hyper Aqualand. It's a fine back up except for the infernal alarms every time you move your arm! Somtimes I have to dodge spears.

I use it as well and the thing must have the most sensitive ascent rate alarm in the history of diving:wacko: . It's still a great back up though. I also have the Eco-drive aqualand which I like even better for everyday wear.

I agree ther ascent rate is very sensitive, but I enjoy the features. It is a little big for everyday wear. I usually only wear it on dive trips.

Back
Top Bottom