Circleville Twin Quarries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NCDiver2004:
Well Paula - did you get to dive? Dave, Brian, Ken and I did the Mt. Storm thing...and froze our *****ES off.....except for crazy drysuit Dave....Had great fun though!

...personally, my a## is still attached. The water wasn't too bad, but the wind after we surfaced...that was cold!!! Still, a good excuse to down some hot chocolate :D

Man. I missed hot chocolate!!!! We ddn't get to dive. Greg and I both still sounded pretty bad right up until Sunady evening. I can now go at least an hour at a time without having to cough or anything.

I do want to get in some good diving close to home this summer though, so you guys keep me in mind when the plans come up.

Thanks

Paula

Mrs.Prages:
Man. I missed hot chocolate!!!! We ddn't get to dive. Greg and I both still sounded pretty bad right up until Sunady evening. I can now go at least an hour at a time without having to cough or anything.

I do want to get in some good diving close to home this summer though, so you guys keep me in mind when the plans come up.

Thanks

Paula

I'm pondering- - and who knows maybe Charlie will "run with it"- - maybe setting up a quickie yahoo group that we can do a "off line" group e-mail with trips and/or ideas for quick trips. Easier than keeping track of "who am I supposed to send this to" and a little nicer than bothering all of the e-world with our planning and corresponding hi-jacking of threads... :)

But yes- - I'm sure we'll all be talking.

caverdave:
I'm pondering- - and who knows maybe Charlie will "run with it"- - maybe setting up a quickie yahoo group that we can do a "off line" group e-mail with trips and/or ideas for quick trips. Easier than keeping track of "who am I supposed to send this to" and a little nicer than bothering all of the e-world with our planning and corresponding hi-jacking of threads... :)

But yes- - I'm sure we'll all be talking.

Can I be kept informed for any of those to Circleville?

Ken

We'll be starting up the Tuesday evening dives at CTQ soon. Actually think they may have already started - was out at a conference this week and haven't dug-out all the email yet. Will check to see if any of the normal crew are going next Tuesday.

Tom

Notso_Ken:
Can I be kept informed for any of those to Circleville?

Ken
Certainly. We normally head for lakes in WV, such as Mount Storm, Tygart, Sutton, and Summersville, but will let you know when we hit Circleville.
Cheers,
Brian

61 Degrees and about 6-12 ft viz on Tuesday, about 52 degrees last week. Probably be high 60's/low 70's next week. Definitely time to put away the drysuit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom