Cinescore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I recently purchased and installed the Sony Vegas 9 Pro Pack and it came with a scaled down version of Cinescore. I played around with it a little and found it to be somewhat interesting and maybe a possible source of music for my videos, but couldn't really get a feel if it would be worth buying the real deal.

Any thoughts out there from users of this Software?

I did a bit of research on this for you. Basically it is a theme based music software program where you will need to build your music library over time to provide you with more musical diversity. I don't get a feel for how intuitive it really is.
However, since this is the type of music software/program you are looking at, take a good look at Smart Sound's Sonic Fire Pro. In my opinion, it is the best out there, very easy to use and has a massive library to choose from. I own a ton of royalty free music of all kinds, but I use Sonic Fire 99% of the time simply because it is so easy to use, I can set any piece to the exact time/length I need and it is a stable software.
Steve

Well, since you are "Da Man", I'll check that out. :D I think you have suggested this before but I don't know that I looked into it but I'm getting more into the editing aspect of video now and want to learn more.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom