Cinco De Divo !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Well , I know the 5th is on Thursday , but am wondering if anyone is doing any "SPRINGING" this weekend... (7th-8th) ?
I know last year I brought out some Corona's out to the dive site up north for our Cindo-de-divo !!!!! (Hid them on the dive platforms...And with the water temp only in the low 50's , boy , did they stay cold :11: )

Then again , maybe I should save the Corona's for NEXT weekend ... Might be put to better use... :wink:
Anyway if anyone's planning to hang around the High Springs , Williston etc ... area...

Jean

jeandiver:
Well , I know the 5th is on Thursday , but am wondering if anyone is doing any "SPRINGING" this weekend... (7th-8th) ?
I know last year I brought out some Corona's out to the dive site up north for our Cindo-de-divo !!!!! (Hid them on the dive platforms...And with the water temp only in the low 50's , boy , did they stay cold :11: )

Then again , maybe I should save the Corona's for NEXT weekend ... Might be put to better use... :wink:
Anyway if anyone's planning to hang around the High Springs , Williston etc ... area...

Jean

Hey Jean, look at Andy's thread for the 8th.

:D

Gotcha Diver-Doh !!!
Thank you btw for the link redirection!!! :wink:
Officially moving to Andy's thread...I bow to the inevitable... :11:

Jean

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom