CHUM LIVEABOARD RED SEA 6/1/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreyGimp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Join CHUM on their first liveaboard in the Red Sea aboard the MV Galaxy.
The trip is going to be run in conjunction with Outside the Asylum dive shop. They have many years of experience running trips to Egypt and the Red Sea. They lived in Egypt and worked in several dive resort.

f7646add78c35696b3a7698592269f18.jpg
13f54df116b1e1b2f392f1b915924bb0.jpg

Images courtesy of PADI Travel.

Looks like a great trip. I am looking for a trip in June 2019 because I hit a "milestone birthday" (my 60th). The Red Sea has my interest.

Yes it should be a great trip. We are planning to add an optional Cairo/ Pyramids trip also.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them on the CHUM website and we'll respond ASAP.

Looks like a great trip. I am looking for a trip in June 2019 because I hit a "milestone birthday" (my 60th). The Red Sea has my interest.

Act FAST! This trip was posted Wednesday night and already has 11 on board. You need to visit the link in post #2, put in your name, and send in your deposit to secure your spot.

Act FAST! This trip was posted Wednesday night and already has 11 on board. You need to visit the link in post #2, put in your name, and send in your deposit to secure your spot.
Wish things were different, but I don't think that I will make this one. It still looks like an amazing trip though. Have fun!

Yes, it is filling fast. But there's still room - even though we now officially have over half the boat! :D

We just added two more people so we're now at 15 - and our cap is 22. Come join us! It's a wonderful opportunity to dive and see Cairo afterwards.

I'm so excited about this one, the Red sea is one of the best places I've been, the coral is amazing! Glad to go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom