Chuck's doing a show, Thursday, May 1, in Castro Valley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang Chuck, I wish I was able to make this! Have fun and know that your ScubaBoard family is behind you!

Mark & I will try to make it. Just depends upon scheduling issues on our end. Thanks for the head's up CT!

Every time there is a cool event going on it's in the evenings... I teach classes in the night, but this time it's close, on Tues and Thurs I only teach one class... My class lets out at 7:50 pm and I work in Hayward and live in Castro Valley...

I am just around the corner from Round Table... So I'm going to let my class out at 7:15 pm to make the show....

I'll be there Chuck and I'm going to see if my dive buddy will come out to see the show...

Is there a cover charge?

MG

Chuck.

I am going to try to make as thursday is one of my days off and I would love to be there.

I hope to be there and see you.

Chuck.

I am going to try to make as thursday is one of my days off and I would love to be there.

I hope to be there and see you.

Hmmm you riding your bike?

If you need another body for the car pool lane let me know and I'll work on a kitchen pass.

I'll see what ransom is for my wife to let me go. Hopefully not a gucci purse. carpool from the benicia bridge area?

I'll see what ransom is for my wife to let me go. Hopefully not a gucci purse. carpool from the benicia bridge area?

I wouldn't even say that joking and let me tell you why... I took my wife the Nautilus in Concord about 1 month ago because Aqualung was going to have all their new dive stuff out for all to try...

I told her it would be fun and she could go in the pool and try the stuff... The shop asked for our C-cards and I pulled out mine and showed them Try Scuba from Sports Chalet that my wife had done...

They said she would have to enter with an instructor and she did, next thing you know she's at the bottom of the pool and then something happens and she's at the surface...

The reg some how stopped working and wasn't giving her air, she panicked and rushed to the top of the pool with intructor...

On the way home she wouldn't talk to me and said I noticed how all the others that got in the pool were asked how much diving they had, all answer 2 or more years... And here I am with a stupid try scuba card that I did 4 months ago...

We went to the mall and two gucci bags later, she was happy... :wink:

Careful what you do or where you go without the proper green lights...

MG

p.s
I'm bummed because I didn't check my schedule, I'm in Concord in training both days for work.... Count on something like this always messin with the hobbies...

Imagine the effupedness if it had been a duran duran concert instead of a free scuba deal.

Oh, sorry, different thread...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom