Christmas snow...in Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Insta-Gator

☀️ Endless Summer 🌤
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:D I can't remember the last time it snowed in Georgia on Christmas. Beautiful and timely. Merry Christmas everyone. :D

Same here. I live in TN. and cant remember a white christmas.

Same here. I live in TN. and cant remember a white christmas.

I can remember a white Christmas in TN ... 1959 ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

And here on the Atlantic Coast of Nova Scotia not a snowflake. A foot by tomorrow, they say.

This is my 29th Christmas, and I can remember one other Christmas day in Georgia where it "snowed", and that was for a whole 10 minutes or so. I was very excited to see a white christmas in Georgia, too!

Jordan.

What part of TN are you from or was living in 1959?

I live in Dunlap,TN. originally from Soddy-Daisy, TN. But I was born in 1972.....so I was not around in 1959. How about you?

We had a few flurries tonight in Savannah on my way to work. It was nice to feel a little bit of home since I live so far away from my family in Ohio.

Merry Christmas!
Be safe out there on the roads!

Carolyn:shark2:

My little sister had her first White Christmas in Atlanta since she moved there in the 80s. She said it was the first time since the 1800s it had snowed there on Christmas. She also has a home in the mountains where snow is more common. I had a white Christmas here in SoCal as well... fortunately it was on top of the mountains 90 miles away, but I could see it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom