Christmas snow...in Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still bare ground here in Nova Scotia. Don't miss snow at all. We moved from Northern Manitoba where our White Christmas lasted from early Oct. through the end of May, with significant tastes of it on either side of that. In '92 the plows were out June 3-6. I have seen snow Sept.1 and my wife has seen it in every month.

Still bare ground here in Nova Scotia. Don't miss snow at all. We moved from Northern Manitoba where our White Christmas lasted from early Oct. through the end of May, with significant tastes of it on either side of that. In '92 the plows were out June 3-6. I have seen snow Sept.1 and my wife has seen it in every month.

No thank you. We've had our taste of snow and winter. I'm ready for spring.

No snow in Toronto either and none forecast in the foreseeable future. Yet there's snow in the deep south - crazy weather! There's been no rain here either - sunny and only a little cold... -3C (26F).

The sprinkling of snow remaining from last week on the crunchy grass lasted past Christmas and then it was gone... Happy Holidays!

I can't remember the last time it snowed on Christmas in Fort Lauderdale, which is precisely why I moved here from Georgia many years ago.:D

Got a spare bedroom? Actually the weather is getting nicer, but you never know until after March.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom