Christmas Scuba Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would have to agree with gNats....I've treated myself to scuba stuff ever since i started....so nothing too much under the tree...however i am sure that i could wrap it all up the night before and then open it again.

What a great idea! I will have to consider this. Don't forget to act surprised!

What!!!! A New SUUNTO COBRA!!!! OHMIGOSH I LOVE IT... How did you know? This is too cool. thankyouthankyouthankyou.

:D

I want my own mermaid!

Would that be with blue eyes or green eyes? Any hair color preference?

Funny... At Thanksgiving with my family we were hooting it up and my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I immediately responded with "how about a cowboy?" She turned around and said "would you like that with blue eyes or brown?"

Side note, for my mom, that's damn funny.

Okay - I admit the conversation went downhill quickly from there because my sister and myself (both single) began to describe the type of cowboy we wanted and, er, um, his skills. :D

Why would we have this conversation you ask? Well, mostly because by this time it was just the inner family - my parents and sister and myself. And any time we can make my dad squeemish is a good day.

He has this thing about his two little girls. I swear he sees us as 10 and 6 at the dinner table and it just makes his brain implode to hear us talking about hot hunky cowboys. Getting dad's brain to implode ranks up with getting someone to spew milk out their nose when you say something funny and they are drinking!

:D

I don't think my wife will have me anything scuba under the tree. I'm pretty sure she has ask me a 1001 times, everytime she sees my gear hanging in the garage why I need 6 wetsuits, 3 pairs fins and 4 mask. As you can guess she is not a diver or she would not have to ask. :)

I don't think my wife will have me anything scuba under the tree. I'm pretty sure she has ask me a 1001 times, everytime she sees my gear hanging in the garage why I need 6 wetsuits, 3 pairs fins and 4 mask. As you can guess she is not a diver or she would not have to ask. :)

You know what they say: there is a reason "divorce attorney" comes right after "diving equipment" in the yellow pages.

Oh how I wish it was one of Tobin's excellent BP/W setup's from Deep Sea Supply
... another HP100 would be nice
... Miflex hoses for everything would be a bonus
... a really nice multi level computer
... OMS Slipstream fins
... maybe a HP130 dedicated to Nitrox?

OK, I'll stop now

LOL ... gNats, your evil :D

Hmmm. A Deep Sea Supply rig - maybe Tobin will give anyone who posts on this thread - I mean Santa a great deal this time of year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom