Christmas lights........

Which do you prefer to decorate with????

• Multi color bulbs

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Solid color bulbs

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • White/clear bulbs

Votes: 33 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe there are so many of you that like those dang ugly clear lights at Christmas! :rofl3:

texdiveguy:
I can't believe there are so many of you that like those dang ugly clear lights at Christmas! :rofl3:

I can't belive so many people like those ugly multi-color strings. They look like someone said "ahh screw it, I don't care what bulbs you put in there. Just throw in what ever you have around."

I too like the simple designs. A single color strand following the roof-line/eaves. with or without a nice quality icicle string following the eaves.

flashing, chasing lights suck. All these stupid, 8 foot tall, inflatable lawn globes have "white trash" written all over them. I also can't stand the stupid "winnie the pooh" inflatable Christmas crap. WTH does tigger have to do with Christmas? So I choose to celebrate my winter festival, errr I mean Christmas, with taste and decorum.

I wish I was more internet savy... one house down the street has "BAH HUMBUG" spelled out in Christmas lights on the front of the house.

I say it's time for Festivus, the festival for the rest of us!

FD

I want to know what ID10T decided that little strands of lights hanging down from a main strand of lights looked nice. . .

I liked the individually blinking bulbs... my parents had a couple of sets of those... made really fascinating, multicolored and ever changing tree shadows on the walls and ceilings.

I have put solid green in a couple of the bushes outside and inside the Christmas tree. White along the porch with garland. I use to use all gold, but I haven't found those in years.
Neighbor use to use the multi-colored icicle lights. Wasn't impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom