Christmas gifts for Children who really deserve it in Cozumel 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just thought I would repost as a reminder to those that may be heading down between now and Xmas. K
Ken,

For some reason I had problems with PM from this Forum.
I received your message!!!!

Thanks for participating AGAIN this year!

---------- Post added November 29th, 2013 at 10:55 AM ----------

Perfect Idea!
The soccer balls normally go out first!
The girls do like the dolls most

Soccer balls for the older boys (and girls)?

Good reminder! I've been in touch with Dive Choice and am excited to bring a few goodies. The videos of handing out gifts in previous years are awesome.

Hi there! I saw your PM, but somehow I cannot answer it through SB.
Could you email me after the 19th and I will meet you somewhere to pick it up and I would like to personally thank you as well!
Thanks for helping us put a smile on a child's face!!!

Just drop me a line at info@divechoicemexico.com

Hi there! I saw your PM, but somehow I cannot answer it through SB.
Could you email me after the 19th and I will meet you somewhere to pick it up and I would like to personally thank you as well!
Thanks for helping us put a smile on a child's face!!!

Just drop me a line at info@divechoicemexico.com

Yep, we arrive on the afternoon of the 19th, and are there through the 23rd. I'll email you when we arrive. We'll be at Casa Mexicana and should be in town every evening, so meeting up should be fairly easy.

I got a couple strange looks when I was walking through the toy department at Target picking up things I was interested and putting them in my open palm to assess for weight!
:laughsnow:

Back
Top Bottom