Christmas Diving in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Billfish,
Me and my buddy are going to be out there soon. Actually he is already out there. We are trying to figure out which base they are located on because we would like to use them when we are out there.

Thanks,
Dive Monkey

Dive Monkey:
We are trying to figure out which base they are located on because we would like to use them when we are out there.

Island Divers Hawaii is on Hickam Air Force Base. Their phone number is (808) 947-6583.

I don't know what the story is with their email, but they've had issues with it as long as I can remember. I have a feeling that they're all kind of computer challenged. I usually just call. They seem to have the telecommunication thing down. If you want to keep trying though here's another address. It's the one for their diving club. You might get their attention better with it.

diveclub@islanddivershawaii.com

Cheers, Billfish

Thanks...I have sent the message to the new address, hopefully that will work. Calling isn't really on my list to do from here :wink:, but I will keep their number with me for when we actually get there.

I tried the email too and ended up calling. Everything was smooth and accurate once we connected though. Everyone I talked to there was on the ball. Great trip. The China Wall was a neat dive if you get the chance.

Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom