Christmas camp/dive trip to Lake Travis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey would anyone be up for diving the weekend of December 22nd and 23rd and possible camping also?

Let me know if you are interested?

Shawn O'Shea
:D

Shawn...I might could come down for a day trip on Sat./22nd.,,will check the schdl.. Alan

Shawn...I might could come down for a day trip on Sat./22nd.,,will check the schdl.. Alan

So far the dive count is:

2 possible divers on Saturday

I will keep everyone posted as we get closer to the holiday.

Merry Christmas

Count me as a maybe as well. I wont know for sure till closer to the time.

Willie

I might...depends on what's going on since that's right before Christmas. I know where I don't want to be that close to Dec 25th...shopping!

BTW, I was out at Travis most of the day yesterday. Lake temps are dropping pretty quickly...66 degrees in the water. Vis still bites, but I think things might be turning around a little. It's either getting better or I'm just imagining that it's getting better! :)

If my divorce makes it to court I'll be there.................

That's what it would take..... Don't expect me cause we don't ever intend to file :D

We are Deathlessly in Love .... So I guess I'll have to work on a different excuse to get there if I can.

I'll most likely be hanging out with my retarded brother in Brownwood, Tx. about that time. I'll get him to do shore support while I solo dive when we camp at the lake.

That's what it would take..... Don't expect me cause we don't ever intend to file :D

We are Deathlessly in Love .... So I guess I'll have to work on a different excuse to get there if I can.

I'll most likely be hanging out with my retarded brother in Brownwood, Tx. about that time. I'll get him to do shore support while I solo dive when we camp at the lake.

I was hoping to get you to share the ride down with me....but camping and hanging out with your brother is a better gig for sure!!

I'm surprised you would miss it. After all, its got everything you're looking for: cold water, minimal vis...

Sounds like fun but I will be in Chicago. Going to visit 2 of my 10 grandkids.Oh,did I mention, diving Lake Michigan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom