Choosing a Dive Shop for a Flower Gardens trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find the dates that I want and will sign up through any shop going.

I have been a trip leader for Tom's for years. The rules are simple. Trip leaders for Tom's work their tales off,filling tanks, fixing gear, giving advice and leading inexperienced divers around while diving. If we don't our shop owner will not let us go again for free. I have had 2 letters of appreciation written by the Captain to our shop owner welcoming me back. So yes, in my opinion it would matter which shop to book your trip with.

@lplank-

I see you registered to leave that feedback and I thank you. It's good to see there is feedback from the boat to the LDS to let them know the leaders did a good job and it's good to know that Tom's acts upon that feedback. While I'm not the type that needs to be led around on a tour it's good to know that you take your leadership position seriously and one never knows when he needs a little help. PM me if you have any dates coming up and I'll see about booking a trip.

Chris

Comparing different dive shops might help you identify the price differences but you should not forget to take a look at the features provided.

Back
Top Bottom