Chip and Iris (part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
i know people who took up scuba to meet an accident due to heartbreak ... they later became dive pros !!!!

ouch! :crying2:

sounds family? hehehe

MV:
So Iris will be newly single in Anilao eh? Lets play dating game.... good thing i haven't mentioned this place to Simon....

hehe blind date. :D :D :D

irisss:
@ish: DOR IV or this? i'm sure they need a guy and my boss will probably won't let me... but one of you might be interested
wow that's cool . . . but the 14th til the 22nd . . . . tsk tsk sayang.

iris_ice:
yup! i'll be using chip's rig :D

Cool, you'll be a Hollabackplate Girl...hahaha.:D

clgsamson:
Chip is on-line!
Hi Koya. :10: :D

Just got home from catching up with my bro. I'm still PI time - jetlagging. So now I'm catching up on SB!

It's colder out there than I thought! Thanks for coming out tuesday. Nice pics. :)

I think it's best if we setup Iris with someone in close proximity to there - someone in the PI, and not Canada or the US. :)

chip104:
Hi Koya. :10: :D

Just got home from catching up with my bro. I'm still PI time - jetlagging. So now I'm catching up on SB!

It's colder out there than I thought! Thanks for coming out tuesday. Nice pics. :)

I think it's best if we setup Iris with someone in close proximity to here - someone in the PI, and not Canada or the US. :)
Ummm.... lets not discuss long distance eh? :wink:

Et Bienvenue au Canada!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom