Chip and Iris (part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@coya: :whack: you'd look lovely too if you have a new rig to look forward to using soon :D

@david: what hen house? :)

@ish: DOR IV or this? i'm sure they need a guy and my boss will probably won't let me... but one of you might be interested :)

The Study 1 (Geological and biological proxy records) of the Pacific Seaboard R and D Program - Phase II is in need of a volunteer diver who will help in the collection of coral samples in Calaguas and Polillo Islands on May 14 to 22, 2006. The team will be headed by Dr. Ando
Siringan. For those interested please email Dr. Siringan at ando_nigs@yahoo.com. The survey will be of no cost to the volunteer diver. All travel expenses will be taken cared of by the project.

Hey Iris, what new rig are you getting? Do share please...

Kinda late in Toronto isn't it Iris? :D

Diver Dennis:
Kinda late in Toronto isn't it Iris? :D
i wouldn't know :crazy3:

you miss him huh?

feeling like a widow already?

i know people who took up scuba to meet an accident due to heartbreak ... they later became dive pros !!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom