Chip and Iris (part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And I was not really doing anything too bad...:wink:

I'm baaaaaaaack.

How did Dennis get kicked out of the DIR area? Forgive my ignorance but what's DIR?

Zee, you mean your :love: has conditions? That is just soooooooo wroooooooooong! It should be love me, love my 17+ other personalities :)

jj_freelord:
I'm baaaaaaaack.

How did Dennis get kicked out of the DIR area? Forgive my ignorance but what's DIR?

Zee, you mean your :love: has conditions? That is just soooooooo wroooooooooong! It should be love me, love my 17+ other personalities :)
Damn Ignorant Republicans....

Wow Zee, thats true love right there... jump a plane man! you always wanted more than 1 woman!

Obviously not enough for you, Mike. I don't see you jumping into a plane.

Whatever is going on in DIR must be sensitive if Dennis got thrown out and he wasn't doing anything :)

clgsamson:
JJ, Mike loves DIR...:wink:
he loves it so much, he'd encourage you to wear bp/w :crazy3: (suuuuuure!)

lol, you guys amuse me. gawd i miss you all, another week and we're . . . . dang more crazy than usual. I don't need to coo Zee to come, he seems to have enjoyed his weekend haha.

Back
Top Bottom