Chip and Iris (part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Iris? are you implying that Mikey is a "butthead"?

That's not very nice...

Z...
not implying, zee. look at this:

mike, you're a butthead :crazy3:

and we're over nice, remember? whose side are you on??? :D and why are you being nice to him? :)

Diver Dennis:
Does anyone fly Canadair Jets there?
I haven't seen or heard of a Canadair Jet around here. But planes come and go so I could have missed it.

I didn't go to PATTS, Ish. From what I know it doesn't have flight training. I think its mostly for flight mechanics and other aviation related courses with jobs that remain on the ground. There's Airlink but I wouldn't trust them. I've heard stories. I actually went to a school in Florida right along the time the 9-11 terrorists were supposed to have been training too :)

Zee, was wondering if you had fallen off the edge. Missed you again. I guess I'll have to continue baiting Mike since you aren't around :D Or maybe...

Zee:love:Mike like Chip:love:Iris

iris_ice:
not implying, zee. look at this:

mike, you're a butthead :crazy3:

and we're over nice, remember? whose side are you on??? :D and why are you being nice to him? :)[/QUOTE

Oh.. um.. oh yeah!!!

Mike is a butthead :)

Z...

jj_freelord:
Yay, Mike and Zee are here. My threesome is complete. Too bad I have to leave in a few minutes :p
wahahahaaaaaaa

Love us and leave us.....

Now to kick Z out of the circle.... :wink:

Oh, don't worry, I have to voluntarily leave... I have work to do today :(

but I'll be back.. sooner or later.

you have been warned :D

Oh, and I do believe any woman who stirs up m'self and Mikey is :love:ed by the PDD :)

Z...

Back
Top Bottom