Checking in from the North!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys and gals!

How goes the diving down in Florida? I've been following all of the posts, I still can't wait to get down yer way. If all goes well, I'll be there in a few weeks!

Now, just in case you guys don't believe me, there are fish up this way! I had a great dive at Portage Quarry last weekend, check out this link to YOUTUBE! My first, um, video type thing I've done!

YouTube - Go Get Wet Expedetions Video One Portage Quarry

When will you be here?? I am going on a diving sabbatical soon, as I have a daughter arriving next month and I will be busy helping Mom change diapers :D

Let me know

Sean

Congrats Sean! That is awesome!

I'll firm things up towards the end of this week, and let ya know!

Lets us know when your going to be in the area. How are things going up north? I know you have to miss it here.

Missing it all, is a freaking UNDERSTATEMENT! :(

I'm taking some cert classes, plus I'm doing the college thing! ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES! PLUS, I'm still looking for a dive shop... just in case!

Babe, more pics of tooth and bone! That stuff is awesome! You need a great, new looking web site!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom