Check your flights if you have them booked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbaneve71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's 11:22pm EST and I just thought I would share this since my flight to Roatan evidently has been changed (I am waiting for them to call me back to find out what is going on).

I would go ahead and check your bookings and make sure there are no changes. AA gave me 48hrs to choose from the options they listed otherwise I will loose my flight there.
In addition to the revised option provided by the airline, we have further researched the other available options on your behalf, as highlighted below.

Please review the options and reply via email with the selection you’d like us to confirm.

It is important that you accept an alternative from the options below within the next 48 hours as they are subject to airline availability. These options cannot be guaranteed until your ticket has been confirmed. Failure to select and confirm an option, may lead to denied boarding of your flight and disruption to your travel plans as currently your flight is unconfirmed.
So heads up guys

Also, I have been scouting around for travel advisories to Roatan and so far everything has been about the mainland and not for Roatan.
Health Alert: Honduras, COVID-related Closures and Enhanced Screening

It's 11:22pm EST and I just thought I would share this since my flight to Roatan evidently has been changed (I am waiting for them to call me back to find out what is going on).

I would go ahead and check your bookings and make sure there are no changes. AA gave me 48hrs to choose from the options they listed otherwise I will loose my flight there.

So heads up guys

Also, I have been scouting around for travel advisories to Roatan and so far everything has been about the mainland and not for Roatan.
Health Alert: Honduras, COVID-related Closures and Enhanced Screening

Thanks for the link. I have been eyeing going there soon

my AA flight got changed by about an hour on the return leg and a few minutes on the arrival. No biggie.

Folks will continue to see minor flight schedule adjustments as the airlines unwind their schedules due to COVID-19.

My change was minor also, but I just wanted everyone to be aware that AA only gave 48 hours to choose the option of change.

I hope we're still going. sigh.

oh me too! I am really looking forward to it - but the thought has crossed my mind about returning to the US. I am not so worried about getting there its the flight back, if they close the borders (so to say)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom