Check this out its a great offer!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanut0001

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I love diving a I will never stop however,I've ran into some finacial problems and I must sell the following items and all for $1500.00 All items are one year or less old.
(1) TUSA Visulator M-14 Diving Mask Brand New never been used still in container.
(1) Oceanic purged valve Snorkel (used)
(1) Black Nylon Weight Belt (used)
(1) Pair of Atomic XL Split Fins,yellow and Black in color.(used)
(1) Pair of Atomic Spring Fin Straps never been used and still in the container.
(1) Atomic B2 Regulator (used)
(1) Mares MV Octopus been in the water but has never been used.
(1) AKONA Regulator Bag (used)
(1) Hammerhead Diving Watch made by Freestyle and water proof up to 660ft. Brand New and still in the box.
(1) 80lb. yellow Aluminum Scuba Tank with valve cover.
(1) Flat writing slate (used)
(1) Princeton Tec Shockwave LED Underwater Dive Light Brand new still in the box.
(1) Oceanic 250 Dive Computer already in a wristband.( Nitrox compatible)
(1) Sea Life DC 800 camera with memory card,external flash,spare battery and soft case.I've only had it six months.The housing has been sent back to Sea Life because the one time that I used it this past April sand somehow got into the button so Diver supply in Marietta,Ga. sent it back to them and they're sending me a brand new housing which we can set it up to where you'll get it and not me.If interested you may contact me at achangeisgood@rocketmail.com

Last edited:
Individual prices help... :D

I would hate to tote that 80lb AL80 very far. :D
Did ANYONE ELSE notice that it says to email him?? From the looks of it this is a buy it all deal.

I sent an email this morning to the address in the thread. No reply yet but it has been less than 24 hours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom