Check out the California Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen Cleveland

Contributor
Reaction score
Phoenix, AZ/wherever I happen to be working
# of dives
I have been spending some time in the Ca forum and Laughing my **s off at the " we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork" ' thread
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=181252

This is some funny stuff. It seems, and I include myself in this too since I am an AZ diver, Y'all are taking yourself too seriously in the AZ forum lately....

So venture on over there for a few laughs ....Mo2vation and Rob are pure comedy....

Karen

KazInAz:
I spent hours yesterday reading it.

Too busy to go diving, the old tax season excuse, but can spend hours reading on the SB. You NEED to work on your priorties.

I get one weekend off throughout the whole tax season and 'yes', I'm going diving.
Headed to anacapa next weekend. I need the rest before our second 'peak' at work happens. March tends to be the slowest month of the 3.5 months of work.
Seems I need to work a bit to pay for the diving.
COUNT DOWN TO CAVE COUNTRY!!!!!

I'm only on page 6 and had to stop 'cause I was crying. These guys are hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom