Cheap Lesson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know about you but his story spoke to me. It screamed in fact. Taking the hint from another poster it screamed that he should get a rebreather so his wife will be afraid to touch it :D

so your wife gives you the perfect opportunity to buy new gear and you go ahead and ruin it. ;D

so your wife gives you the perfect opportunity to buy new gear and you go ahead and ruin it. ;D

LOL, hadn't quite thought of it that way... a little slow on the uptake I guess.

I will say one thing, the experience has made me a much better insta-buddy. I don't take anything for granted now and make my new 'best' buddy acknowledge what I am telling him. It may not make a difference with some divers, but it has helped with most.

The life insurance policy was on the desk the other day... *over-the-shoulder* "Honey, I love you..."

Back
Top Bottom