Cheap Gas...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc, We'll be in Destin for 3 months starting Jan.1. How does this work? Is it worth it to get into this for that time? What places does one shop at to get these WD Fuel perks? Which gas stations recognize it? We have something like it here in reverse-- you buy gas at the store's own station and they give you a little bit off on groceries.

Winn-Dixie grocery stores (many pharmacies, a few have liquor stores). WD Fuel perks are honored at Shell gas stations by scanning your WinnDixie card then your credit card.

Happy Diving!
ELENA

NetDoc, We'll be in Destin for 3 months starting Jan.1. How does this work? Is it worth it to get into this for that time? What places does one shop at to get these WD Fuel perks? Which gas stations recognize it? We have something like it here in reverse-- you buy gas at the store's own station and they give you a little bit off on groceries.

It is easy to sign up for - just ask at customer service in the Winn Dixie (a grocery store chain). If you are really good, you will promise to fill out the application info, and just forget to do so. This avoids them tagging all your purchase history to your name and address. You miss a few coupons, but protect the fact that you prefer coke over pepsi. Or worse, that you are a closet A&W root beer-aholic.

:cheers:

Thanks guys. Will check it out.

I wish we had a Winn-Dixie here... I pay $7/gallon. Fortunately my golf cart gets about 70 mpg.

Pete ... That .. kicks serios butt!!

20c off a gallon at Chevron stations from buying things at Vons (Vons card)
.. comes in handy when you fill your 34 gallon gas tank :shocked: ... (I only use chevron gas so this works for me)

DrBill .. you should start adding a refueling fee to all those trips and rides on the DrBill Mobile that you kindly give to so many

.. wait , no , never mind that :wink: :D

I wish we had a Winn-Dixie here.
You know Bill, in addition to having Winn Dixies here in Key Largo, our water temps are about 20-30 degrees warmer. Works for me anyway! :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom