Cheap Flights to MNL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We booked last week for August and got LAX - Cebu for around $1250.... We booked through Philippine Airlines on their website, we seem to always get the best fares dealing with the airlines directly.

I'm seeing almost the same thing, was hoping to go in July though...........

I've actually found one flight through Honolulu for less than $1k, returns on 9/11 though...........:shocked2:

We booked last week for August and got LAX - Cebu for around $1250.... We booked through Philippine Airlines on their website, we seem to always get the best fares dealing with the airlines directly.

If that is direct, then for most dive locations you are saving the domestic flight cost to and from Manila at least and a transfer thru some major Asian hub. PA usually runs a little higher too. Did you have to register on the frequent flyer program for that ticket price?

No, we didn't have to sign up for the special fare, but we did manage to get the last two seats at that price category for that date. My best advise is to contact the airline directly, try and purchase at least two months out, and be flexible in your travel dates.

I also wonder if the fact that we are departing on Friday the 13th helped any in getting a low fare? You never know......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom