Cheap car rentals on Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave,
Noordstar also rents trucks but better yet... stay at Allwest Apartments in Westpoint (..:: All West Curacao ::..) where you can put shore diving, boat diving and a truck rental all in package... then you can dive all of Curacao!!

Check it out... you won't be disappointed!!

Any other questions... just ask!

Safe diving,
Bryan

Thanks for the info eveybody

Hi Brian,

We are planning on diving with you and staying at the Lions Den. We are trying to bring the non diving wives/flamily this year and want something nice and very close to town. I talked to someone from your operation at BTS. We are planning on bringing 40 to 50 people. We have some hard core divers and a two tank boat trip per day will not be enough. That's why we are looking for trucks for afternooon and night diving.

Noordstar is cheaper than the Lions Den rental cars.

In fact I two of us with wives are going to come down this Sept or Oct to check the place out and finalize options.

Hey Dave,
Sounds awesome!! Lions Dive & Beach Resort is an excellent place to stay w/ easy access to a variety of non-diving activities. While here, please check out Breezes Curacao (only all-inclusive on Curacao) as a possible option for your group.

In addition, please PM me as we can put together programs including lodging and rentals for your group as well as special pricing for both boat and shore diving!

See you in Sept/Oct! Please let me know prior to your arrival because I would like to meet you and chat!

Safe diving!
Bryan

What do you mean you need to prebook to insure?

Sorry... typo! Meant you need to pre-book to ensure you have a vehicle prior to your arrival! No need to book a vacation and then only be disappointed that there no available cars at the rate you budgeted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom