Chat login

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the suggestions ... cant see how it can be cookies as I tried it on two different computers .... Petunia uses the laptop and I use the desktop ... no go on either.

However I can get into chat as fish on both computers, so it has to be either a user setting or some scubaboard glitch.

That should buy you a little more time ... :wink:

Hi maged... I don't have any trouble downloading and viewing youtube videos.... Is that where I am supposed to flash?:shocked2:

So Fish goes in and flashes while Petunia watches his tube and it doesnt matter if its on the desk or lap... :shocked2:

So Fish goes in and flashes while Petunia watches his tube and it doesnt matter if its on the desk or lap... :shocked2:

:nope: Peuntia is on top of Fish's lap while he is on the desk flashing a tube.... hey where did that tube come from?:shocked2: :rofl3: But I can't chat him up because I don't know how to enter that special word:eyebrow:

The problem appears to be related to the Supporting Member user group.

The problem appears to be related to the Supporting Member user group.

Thanks El... :rofl3:bet you didn't know site support could be so fun hmmm... well just unleash TC, CD and a few other HHr's in the site and see what happens?:rofl3::rofl3:

Thanks for fixing the problem... I be the other supporters will be happy too hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom