Chat login

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonder how long they'll let us keep this up before they figure out we don't have a clue how to fix this one.

Who says we dont?

Thanks for the suggestions ... cant see how it can be cookies as I tried it on two different computers .... Petunia uses the laptop and I use the desktop ... no go on either.

However I can get into chat as fish on both computers, so it has to be either a user setting or some scubaboard glitch.

That should buy you a little more time ... :wink:

TC:
Wonder how long they'll let us keep this up before they figure out we don't have a clue how to fix this one.

But I nromally make cookies in the oven:shocked2:

Who says we dont?

May not be solving the problem but you are making it a lot more interesting:rofl3:

Why not just toss a Pm to El Orans.
He might just be able to help.

Why not just toss a Pm to El Orans.
He might just be able to help.

next time I see him I will try bribing him with some Earl Grey :coffee:

Almost seems a shame this thread is getting kinda fun!

I am afraid if I flash tho everyone will toss the cookies :vomit:

If you cannot view youtube videos as well,
try to download & install this: Adobe Flash Player

Hi maged... I don't have any trouble downloading and viewing youtube videos.... Is that where I am supposed to flash?:shocked2:

I am sure El would be able to sort it out, but it would not be as much fun :)
:lol:

You got that right fish.... don't want to solve this problem too quickly :nope: this is turning into too much fun:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom