Charlotte, NC Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone dealt with Open Water Adventures Dive Shop in Charlotte? I had my reg serviced there a few days ago, ScubaPro said they were trained and authorized by them. They have a nice pool onsite so I tested my reg when I picked it up. Seems like a really squared away shop but I wated to also get some feedback from othe divers.

To me this is not such a great webpage, dose not give pic of the operation, pool, shop etc.

Open Water Adventures > Home

Joe is good people. They are a very good full-service shop. They have a lot of the top of the line gear, thorough customer service, and their prices reflect it. I think they are a great shop for learning and developing divers. I did a Rescue class with Joe a couple of years ago and it was very thorough and went way beyond what the minimum standards called for. I have recommended them to several people in the area for training.

You should also check out Diver's Supply and Sink or Swim. Diver's Supply is my favorite shop in town. It's definitely not as formal of an environment but they take good care of me even with my last-minute mix requests and everything else. I would consider them to be more of a "diver's" dive shop. No fuss or glitz, just the stuff you need and great service. Sink or Swim is also a good shop, especially when you start looking into technical diving. Hope this helps!

That is the impression I got, about the shop and Joe, but wanted to check with other divers. Thanks for your input. Where is Diver's Supply? Are they a good place to buy gear?

Joe is good people. They are a very good full-service shop. They have a lot of the top of the line gear, thorough customer service, and their prices reflect it. I think they are a great shop for learning and developing divers. I did a Rescue class with Joe a couple of years ago and it was very thorough and went way beyond what the minimum standards called for. I have recommended them to several people in the area for training.

You should also check out Diver's Supply and Sink or Swim. Diver's Supply is my favorite shop in town. It's definitely not as formal of an environment but they take good care of me even with my last-minute mix requests and everything else. I would consider them to be more of a "diver's" dive shop. No fuss or glitz, just the stuff you need and great service. Sink or Swim is also a good shop, especially when you start looking into technical diving. Hope this helps!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom