Charlotte Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JonAustin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, y'all. I'm posting here, since there doesn't seem to be ANY regional section on Scuba Board that claims North Carolina. What's up with that?

At any rate, I'm going to be in Charlotte, NC in June. Can anybody recommend a good dive that's closeby (within an hour's drive)? Thanks!

The closest diving (1hr) would be the quarries. but you must go with a member or be a member. Wilmington is about 4.5 hrs, Myrtle Beach about 3.5 hrs, Moorehead City about 6 hrs, Charlseston about 3.5 hrs, Lake Jocassee about 3.5 hrs. (all from Charlotte) If you would like to dive our quarry pm me before you come and I'll try and get you set up with me or someone else that dives it regularly.
Dive Safe, Dive Often,
Butch:14:

Ugh. I don't think my wife will let me disappear for the whole day. Oh, well. Thanks very much, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom