Charlestown WWII Planes Location...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanMist333

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone found the two planes that are submerged somewhere by the Charlestown Breachway? I have them listed in my wreck book, but cannot find them anywhere. Specific directions would be helpful as this dive is very annoying because there's nothing to look at except a telephone pole and dirt... lots and lots of dirt.

My Dad showed me one last year so I know where it is are. But you ruin wrecks for others, so I will not tell you.

thanks for the assistance! sounds kind of oxy-moronic tho doesn't it? ruin a wreck? haha. Anyway, have no fear i'm very persistent and I'll find it and post pictures when I do :)

guy, everyone on here saw your post about stealing anything you can take from a wreck, or even worse a war grave. no one will help you, so find another board.

Has anyone found the two planes that are submerged somewhere by the Charlestown Breachway? I have them listed in my wreck book, but cannot find them anywhere. Specific directions would be helpful as this dive is very annoying because there's nothing to look at except a telephone pole and dirt... lots and lots of dirt.

...been diving them since the early 90's

Back
Top Bottom