Channel Islands, California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradfordD

Registered
Reaction score
Here are some pictures I took while on a Channel Island dive trip..

All photos taken with a Sea&Sea NX-80 housing... Macro shots were with a Nikkor 60mm, and the wide angle were with a Nikkor 20mm... Lighting was typically obtained with two YS-120 strobes..

.... Trying to upload photos...

BradfordD once bubbled...
last one...

Can anybody tell me how to post multiple photo's in one posting??

Thanks.

You can only post photos directly into your threads in this photography forum. The rest of the forums on Scubaboard will only accept the attachments like you used. and it's only 1 attachment per post. OK....

1) You photo needs to be on the internet somewhere. Locate it and get the URL.

2) Above this window, just under the 'Smilies' you'll see several buttons...B-I-U Size, Font, Color...Just underneath those are more buttons. Find the IMG button and click on it. A window will pop up. Enter the complete URL to the photo you want to post and click OK.

3) If you want to see the photo before you post it, down below click Preview Reply and you'll be able to see what your post will look like. If it's correct, go to the bottom of that page and click 'Submit New Thread'.

4) Voila! Picture posted!

BTW...Great Photos!!

Back
Top Bottom