Changes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blacknet:
Hello,

Does it really matter if they are? If they choose to participate then great, if they don't then that's their loss not ours.

Ed

Agreed...to a point...

I was just answering a question.

If they don't participate, it is our loss as well as theirs.

blacknet:
Hello,

Does it really matter if they are? If they choose to participate then great, if they don't then that's their loss not ours.

Ed

Maybe so, but not necessarily.

KN & LD had a very even handed light touch when it came to running this board. We do not know who is running it now, or what he/she/they intend to do with it. The fear is in the unknown.

Scubasean- I agree with you. The silence is deafening.

detroit diver:
Maybe so, but not necessarily.

KN & LD had a very even handed light touch when it came to running this board. We do not know who is running it now, or what he/she/they intend to do with it. The fear is in the unknown.

Hello,

Speak for yourself :wink: All I am allowed to say is no need to fear the unknown.

Ed

blacknet:
Hello,

Ed
OK - I'm going to figure that was just a typo or something. If it's not, you should be ashamed of yourself for even posting the last 1,200 times. Feel free to leave.

Boogie711:
OK - I'm going to figure that was just a typo or something. If it's not, you should be ashamed of yourself for even posting the last 1,200 times. Feel free to leave.

Hello,

You did not understand what I wrote. There is allot of hidden meaning to my latest posts on this thread and I do not expect everyone to understand. I should apologize for hijacking this thread and turning it into something that is not suitable for a public discussion board.

Ed

I'm going to close this post for now, an update will be made in the near future so there isn't much need to speculate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom