Champion Air to Cease Flight Operations May 31st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder what Worry Free will do for customers that have already booked and paid for flights that are scheduled after the cutoff date?

Oh, come on, Shawn, we're not in a recession...except for a couple of states controlled by the Democrats. Ask any staunch Republican, they'll be more than happy to verify this. :D

:rofl3: Thats a good one. Who is personally tied to the oil companies and war effort? And is set up to not feel the recession, did I say BUSH?:rofl3:

Crap!
I hate to hear this. I have taken several flights on Champion. I love their staff and service. Those fine people have always been outstanding. I hate to see this happen. :(

And other companies are offering low-cost flights....Viva Aerobus, for example.

Viva Aerobus will work for Austin and people within a hour and 1/2 from AUS. Call it Waco to San Antonio along IH35 and Columbus to the east. For people who use DFW of IAH, its not optimal. Still that about 2.5 million people within that drive time.

Viva Aerobus will work for Austin and people within a hour and 1/2 from AUS. Call it Waco to San Antonio along IH35 and Columbus to the east. For people who use DFW of IAH, its not optimal. Still that about 2.5 million people within that drive time.

My point, and I should have elaborated, is that there is an ebb and flow to life. Businesses go out of business....and others get started.

While it's unfortunate, economic Darwinism is life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom