Chamois Jacket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
A while back on a scuba website I saw a chamois jacket that looked like it would be great for on the dive boat. It was supposed to absorb the moisture and keep it away from your skin - therefore you stayed warmer.

Does anyone have one of these? If so - do you know somewhere online I can get one? I think it was at performance diver that I saw it - but they have merged with Diver's Direct -and I don't see it on their website.

Thanks!!

Beast and I have several jackets, pullovers, pants, etc. from Chammyz™ They are super absorbant and the more you wash them the softer they get.

Here's the link....Chammyz

Originally posted by Dee
Beast and I have several jackets, pullovers, pants, etc. from Chammyz™ They are super absorbant and the more you wash them the softer they get.

Here's the link....Chammyz

I had to use Chammyz otherwise I got a URL error

I bought a chammyz and I love it. It kept me warm between dives and really did absorb moisture and dry out fairly quickly. Another nice thing is that it doesn't lint up. I am probably going to purchase several other items from their line because I liked what I have so much already.:sun:

Diver's Direct is selling them in the stores. And they were half price in the store in Orlando. The sizes run big too.

Sounds interesting - I'm off down to Sydney in a couple of weeks so will check out the store they mention on their web site

Jonathan

I have a jacket that KingNeptune gave me when I met him last year.
I love it and took to Cozumel.
It's also been to Bonaire.
Great fabric.
Oh yeah, mine says, "Scubasource" on it and has KingNeptune on the front.
Love it!

:gorgeous:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom