Central Florida May 17-24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just bought the plane tickets and reserved the rental car. We'll be staying in Deltona (about an hour north of Orlando) with family, but it's a dive trip. We were planning on doing some cavern training with GDI, but it doesn't look like our schedules work out :frown: That may change. My sister is supposed to meet up with us for the weekend. If she can't make it, we'll see what happens. Either way, we'll be back :letsparty: hopefully by the end of the year.

Anyway, we're looking forward to diving the springs again. This time we're planning on heading down to Lauderdale for a day or two of boat diving, too.

I'm also looking forward to meeting some of the Conch divers and diving with you. I know it's still a couple of months away, but if you already have something in the works and wouldn't mind a couple or three more divers tagging along, let me know.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom