central florida diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
Bite me, fan boy!

this is way too Brokeback Mountain for me

oh, i forget.. you're from Lake County!

:14:

i'm not the one going around inviting strange lawyers to bite me

:wink:

Hey litehedded, my wife and I are driving down to tampa tomorrow morning. We plan on hitting paridise springs on saturday if your interested in joining us. We have not had a chance to dive there yet so we figured we would give it a shot. Im sure its alot better than the black hole lake diving we do up here in atlanta. Let me know if your interested in joining us.

Kyle

kylepreid:
Hey litehedded, my wife and I are driving down to tampa tomorrow morning. We plan on hitting paridise springs on saturday if your interested in joining us. We have not had a chance to dive there yet so we figured we would give it a shot. Im sure its alot better than the black hole lake diving we do up here in atlanta. Let me know if your interested in joining us.

Kyle
I may not be able to dive after all.
my friend's brother is joining the navy and he's driving up and we're gonna do some drinkin' with the boy before he goes off to war
where is paradise springs?

Belleview, which is just below Ocala. It is not really a spring, but a sinkhole. It is probably my favorite cavern dive. The OW section is really small, about 10x20, with a small, shallow cavern to one side and and a big, deep cavern to the other side. The deep cavern also leads to a section of cave, but it is super silty. Nasty, nasty hole, don't go in there.

LiteHedded:
I may not be able to dive after all.
my friend's brother is joining the navy and he's driving up and we're gonna do some drinkin' with the boy before he goes off to war
where is paradise springs?

Tell your friends brother we all say good luck, im a former marine, so I know what he is getting himself into. Maybe we'll hook up on the next trip down. My buddy corigan is always making trips down to the caves, so im sure I'll be down again soon enough.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom