Center Hill Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WQFTruckster

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here could give me any info on diving Center Hill Lake in TN. I live in the area and have heard of people diving it, and would like to try it when it warms up a bit. Any good spots to go? Any access for good shore diving or do I need a boat? Avg depth/temp/vis? I've already scoured the net, but there doesn't seem to be much info on it. So...anybody?

Thanks

I have never been diving at Center Hill. I think your best bet for a local lake would be Dale Hollow. It has ok viz and it has a lot to see underwater. Martha's Quarry near Lebanon would also be a good choice for you.

quarrydiver68:
I have never been diving at Center Hill. I think your best bet for a local lake would be Dale Hollow. It has ok viz and it has a lot to see underwater. Martha's Quarry near Lebanon would also be a good choice for you.

I was certified at Martha's and like it a lot, just looking for something a bit closer to home and new and different. I have never dove dale hollow, but I heard that the viz had decreased considerably the last couple of years and is <10 ft. Also I believe most of the decent dive sites there require a boat, which I don't have immediate access to. I have heard several people mention diving center hill, and was just looking for some more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom