Cenote Xperience - excellent dive shop in PDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

world_traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
I choose to dive with Cenote Xperience after reading very good reviews about this dive shop on Scubaboard and Tripadvisor and exchanging some mails with Nicolas who gave me more prompt, precise and professional answers than other shops that I checked.

I did the dives with Martin (Cozumel and Cenote Ponderosa) and enjoyed every moment. He's friendly, easy going and at the same time professional – I felt safe and "in good hands" all the time, including the cenote dive that was the first time for me.

It's a great small family business, they care about it in every way and the result is excellent!

The cenote dive was magic, definitely one of the highlights of our 3 weeks Mexico trip! I hope to return to dive more cenotes, and of course it will be with these guys.

Thanks Nicolas and Martin!

I have been diving with Nico & Martin for over 6 years and they are still the same great guys they were 6 years ago.

I have been diving with Nico & Martin for over 6 years and they are still the same great guys they were 6 years ago.

Before the cenote dive I met other divers who return time after time to dive with them - no wonder! They like what they are doing, every detail is important and they care about the clients and their special whishes/needs. It was an excellent choice!

I've used other shops to dive in the cenotes but once I went with Cenote Xperience they're the only shop I've used and recommended for cenote diving. I'll be back in PDC/Coz next week, can't wait!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom