Cenote day trip from CZM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can also highly recommend CentoteXperience, and actually plan on eventually going back to dive with Nicolas for a few days on the next trip. I also made my reservation while on the island, but did so the evening before and he was able to accommodate me. He picked me up from the ferry dock, and we took his truck over to the shop before heading out to dive for the day. He is very good at what he does, and is the owner, his brother also works for him leading dives. We dove DreamGates, but this was not a place he takes people to very often, it was wonderful. You do not need to book your Playa Cenote dive with your Cozumel dive shop, so do your own homework, and choose who you want to go with. Nicolas provided good snacks, and a nice sandwich for lunch, and did his best to get me back to the ferry that left at 3p.m. so I didn't have to wait around till the next one at 5. :)

Back
Top Bottom